Central Florida Market Snapshot
- Homes are starting to sit on the market for just a little longer than previous months.
- Multiple offers are still the norm, but we’re starting to see less bids per house than earlier this summer.
- Price per square foot values are continuing to rise, but the median sales price has started to drop. We’re also seeing more and more price reductions as homes begin to sit on the market longer (we’re talking days people, not weeks or months!)
Let’s Take a Look:
- Median Sales Price is sitting at $387,500
- The average price per square foot is $204
- Median days on market is just 6 days!
- Across Orange and Seminole counties, we’ve had a total of 2,499 new houses hit the market for sale.
- We’re teetering on just 1 one month of inventory (this has been consistent all year long!)
- Interest rates continue their record low streak at 2.87%!