Fall in Love with Central Florida!
My Top 10 Favorite Fall Festivities
The leaves are getting oranger, the air is getting crisper, the days are getting shorter…just kidding, this is Florida. Absolutely none of those things are happening (and yes, I know “oranger” isn’t a word.) Despite Florida refusing to participate in the sweater- weather of my pumpkin-spice-latte dreams, we do have a fun and vibrant autumnal season. Here are my top 10 favorite Florida fall festivities the whole family will fall in love with. (Say that 10 times fast!)
1. Grab a Pumpkin Cold Brew at Foxtail coffee.
2. Stroll the streets of Park Avenue celebrating 48th Annual Winter Park Autumn Art Festival October 9 & 10 (admission is free!)
3. Celebrate the diverse and delicious offerings of the Mills 50 District at their “Almost Fall Fest” in front of Quantum Leap Winery September 19 (admission is free!)
4. Prost! to Hollerbach’s Oktoberfest 2021 on October 8th.
5. Get lost in a dinosaur themed corn maze adventure, market & cafe at Long & Scott Farms in Mount Dora. The fun begins October 1.
6. Southern Hill Farms Fall Festival starts September 25. Be sure to grab an apple cider doughnut and go sunflower picking while you’re there.
7. No fall season is complete without picking your own pumpkin! U-Pick Pumpkins at Mick Farms in Saint Cloud start in October.
8. Grab a homemade waffle cone and scoop of pumpkin spiced latte ice cream at Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream (hands down, the BEST ice cream in Central Florida in my humble opinion.)
9. For a quintessentially Instagrammable weekend, you must stop at Lakeridge Winery for Wine on the Weekends. Relax and enjoy Florida wines, snacks, live music and selfies on the lawn for the perfect fall day. Be sure to bring a blanket and chairs to picnic. Wine tours available.
10. Eat at some of the best restaurant’s Orlando’s dining scene has to offer. For $37 enjoy a pre-fixe menu featuring an appetizer, entree, and dessert during Orlando’s Magical Dining running from August 27- October 3.